The Strategy Book will help you re-think this digital planet and the process of strategy creation. It contains twenty quick-to-read notes on how to create a strategic mindset by applying six steps. Following each step are activities designed to future-proof your business.
FROM DOZENS OF ILLUSTRATIONS, INSIGHTS, AND IDEAS, YOU WILL:
• Appreciate the strengths and limitations of the human brain
• Excel in business by applying the six-step Strategic Mindset Process
• Compile your best ideas and answers to empowering questions
• Better sense your environment and see beyond the next horizon
• Connect with stakeholders to create and capture future value
• Combine focus, speed, and influence to deliver strategy successfully
• Cultivate the ability to manage the present and lead the future
Keynote speaker, author and mentor, John Hale, FAIEA, breaks down hundreds of ideas, including frameworks from all ten schools of thought regarding strategic thinking. There are also lessons from neuroscience, world history, global companies and the author’s life, which reveal the keys to leading strategy successfully.