How to Register for an Event
- Log in to www.aiea.org.au. If you don’t have a Username and Password, get one here.
- Click Events on the top banner and select your event
- Click ‘Register’. The system will know to register you as a Member or a Non-Member.
- Click ‘Next’. Your registration information will have been filled out for you.
- Click ‘Next’ or ‘Add Guest’.
- Click ‘Pay online’ and pay with your Credit Card or PayPal
How to Register your Guests
- Each guest will be charged at the same rate as yourself
- In step 5 above, click ‘Add Guest’
- Enter the guest’s details and click ‘Done’
- Click ‘Add guest’ for each additional guest
- Click ‘Next’
- Review and confirm, then click ‘Pay on-line’ and pay with your Credit Card or PayPal
Guest registrations must coincide with your registration to be in the one transaction. Guests cannot be appended to a previous registration.
How to check if you are Registered
- Log in
- Click on your name in the top banner
- Click 'My event registrations'
Pay On-line Isn't Working?
If you can't complete your on-line transaction, your browser may need updating to meet the latest security requirements.
We hope you enjoy the event.