You need to know these Five Crucial Things about using Zoom and Video
Whether we like it or not, video has become the dominant medium of digital business communication. If you don’t master the art of video presentation, you’ll miss out on connecting with a large portion of your target market. Ask yourself. Do you feel comfortable in front of the camera? Are you presenting the best version of yourself? Chris can help. Book now…
What’s at Risk: An 18-Month View of a Post-COVID World
In this graphic, we use data from a World Economic Forum survey of 347 risk analysts on how they rank the likelihood of major risks we face in the aftermath of the pandemic. What are the most likely risks for the world over the next year and a half? View now…
4 habits to make you more efficient while you work from home
Working from home is not always easy, and there are real challenges to overcome. In this 2-minute video, see how 4 tips that can improve your efficiency. View now…
Vegetarianism: Tapping Into the Meatless Revolution
This graphic unearths the origins of the meatless revolution, while exploring how the $1.8 trillion meat market is responding to the threat of disruption. Read more…
The coronavirus recovery is an opportunity to do everything differently, not go back to normal.
As cities reopen even while global COVID-19 cases continue to grow, most people are wondering when things will truly get back to normal. Read more…
Here’s who’s hiring right now
Some industries — from government services to food production — are hiring to meet coronavirus-related demand. The three industries most likely to be hiring right now are IT, healthcare, and finance, according to LinkedIn data. Read more…
Would you like to join a Zoom conversation with some intelligent people?
Each week, on a Tuesday morning, we get together for a virtual coffee catch-up and you’re welcome to join us. Since we’re all supposed to be ‘socially distanced’ to wait this Coronavirus out, we may as well meet safely through the power of the internet and real-time video. Read more…
One-liners from the Internet
- Every rule has an exception. This rule is no exception.
- Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some abuse that privilege.
- Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
- A lot of people are only alive today because the law makes it impossible to shoot them.
- Fart when people hug you. You’ll make them feel strong.
- Fat? Me? No, no, no! These are airbags because I am precious.
- Funny offense: With a face like yours, you have a good chance in a lawsuit against your parents.
- Funny that you can’t spell “slaughter” without “laughter.”
- Girls want a lot from one guy. On the other hand, a guy only wants one thing from a lot of girls.
- Go bungee jumping. Your life started with a malfunctioning rubber, so it’s only right it should end that way, too.
Your Coronavirus Bonus So many coronavirus jokes out there, it’s a pundemic
- What should you do if you don’t understand a coronavirus joke? Be patient.
- The grocery stores in France look like a tornado hit them. All that’s left is de brie.
- I’ll tell you a coronavirus joke now, but you’ll have to wait two weeks to see if you got it.
- Finland just closed its borders. You know what that means. No one will be crossing the finish line.
- What do you tell yourself when you wake up late for work and realize you have a fever? Self, I so late.
- Did you hear the joke about the germ? Never mind, I don’t want to spread it around.
- Where do sick boats go to get healthy? The dock!
- Why do they call it the novel coronavirus? It’s a long story….
- Yeah, I have plans tonight. I’ll probably hit the living room around 8 or 9.
- Why didn’t the sick guy get the joke? It flu over his head.
Do you need a top level person, quickly and for free? Here's how:
The Australasian Interim Executive Association Pty Ltd (AIEA) was founded in 2013 as a professional organisation for interim executives that are recognised for their practical, hands-on skills and a broad understanding of the total business environment.
This newsletter was curated by Mal Walker, Phone 1800 346 343
Australasian Interim Executive Association. ABN: 65 162 784 143