The Australasian Interim Executive Association is a member of AuSAE and provides free Executive Search facilities to Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit organisations.
AIEA has the dynamic AIEA-Jobs board that connects members with organisations that need their skills. It is a free service for employers and, of course, for the hundreds of senior executives who are certified AIEA members.
AIEA-Jobs has some simple guidelines for employers:
· The focus is on paid work and there is a separate board for pro-bono or volunteer roles
· They must be Managerial, CxO or NED positions
· The identity of the employer must be disclosed
· Interim, part-time and short-term contracts are welcomed
· Over half of the members say they will accept a suitable permanent role
· AIEA does not charge a fee for the introduction service and does not intrude into the candidate selection process
What is really powerful about this approach is that nothing is put between the job advertiser and the potential candidate. Results can be very quickly achieved. This is very important when an employer needs to swiftly find an executive (say a CFO) to fill a gap caused by a resignation.
Other business institutes are reportedly moving in this direction. CPA Australia has a similar facility but it is limited to pro-bono accounting assignments only. MEGT does a similar thing to connect apprentices to jobs.
Go to https://www.aiea.org.au/aiea-jobs-board for more details.